Monday, June 30, 2014

Streaming Ding tian li di (1973) Online

Ding tian li di (1973)Ding tian li di (1973)iMDB Rating: 4.5
Date Released : 12 January 1973
Genre : Action, Drama, War
Stars : Jackie Chan, Mu Chu, Hsing Chun Hsu, Hao Li. Historical movie, set during the Japanese occupation of China during WWII, in which a group of Chinese rebels tries to oust the Japanese forces from a small town. Jackie Chan is one of the good guys but has nothing much more than a supporting role." />
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Historical movie, set during the Japanese occupation of China during WWII, in which a group of Chinese rebels tries to oust the Japanese forces from a small town. Jackie Chan is one of the good guys but has nothing much more than a supporting role.

Watch Ding tian li di Trailer :

Review :

I couldn't stand more than 40 minutes of this

Jackie made a few early duds in his career, with movies that didn't deserve a talent of his caliber. From what I saw, it's a boring historical drama set in Japan during WWII. Jackie isn't the star in this movie, and he's merely a supporting player. He has a hideous looking army cut with short hair. You have to remember that this was very early in his career. I just wish Jackie had a lot more to do. The fights from what I saw looked very routine and unexciting. There was one dubbed line that made me cringe with how bad it was. "Shut up you b*****ch. Better wipe your ass clean!" when a woman stumbles into some water. I get this was done in the early 70's, but so many of these early martial art films are crude. I realize this isn't a very good review, but its god awful, and I couldn't finish it. I'm a huge Jackie Chan fan myself, so I'm not even sure if die hard Jackie fans can finish this

DUD

No comments:

Post a Comment