Sunday, June 15, 2014

Watch From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler (1973) Online

From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler (1973)From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler (1973)iMDB Rating: 6.1
Date Released : 27 September 1973
Genre : Family, Drama, Comedy
Stars : Ingrid Bergman, Sally Prager, Johnny Doran, George Rose
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Precocious Claudia and her brother run away from home and hide in the Metropolitan Museum in New York.

Watch From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler Trailer :

Review :

A Fantastic Children's Film full of Fantasy

I agree with the previous poster that this movie is not very believable. The problem is that I get the feeling this person doesn't realize the intended audience and never read the book. While not a faithful adaptation of the children's book, it did a fantastic job of capturing my imagination as a young child and creating new wonderful adventures in my mind. There isn't a museum or gallery that I attend without thinking about Claudia and wanting to hide out and create a wonderful adventure for myself. Yes almost 30 years after I read the book and saw the movie, I still have fond memories that are obviously lasting a lifetime. A job well done. (on the flip side, avoid the 1995 made for TV version).

No comments:

Post a Comment