Thursday, June 19, 2014

Watch Sweet Georgia (1972) Online

Sweet Georgia (1972)Sweet Georgia (1972)iMDB Rating: 5.0
Date Released : 19 October 1973
Genre : Comedy
Stars : Marsha Jordan, Barbara Mills, Gene Drew, Chuck Lawson." />
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Watch Sweet Georgia Trailer :

Review :

This had to be a joke

First, let me say that I don't mind smut - in fact, that's what I was looking for when I popped this into my VCR. Great way to blow that mood...

The pacing is excruciating - as if the director knew he had only 15 minutes of script, but 90 minutes of film to use up before it hit expiration date. The 90 seconds of Georgia getting a drink at the sink was a perfect example.

The camera-work was ... well, amazing. I have no idea how this person ever got work in the film industry. Shaky, out-of-focus shots interspersed with fascinating views of a cave wall. Hours (well, it seemed that way) of a tiny speck in the distance looking something like a woman riding a horse. Personally, I wouldn't trust this cameraman to film their own home movies.

Characterization, plot, dialog - all well within reasonable expectations for a 4th grade media class.

Even the nudity was disappointing. Avoid this turkey at all costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment