Thursday, June 19, 2014

Watch Wilbur and Orville: The First to Fly (1973) Online

Wilbur and Orville: The First to Fly (1973)Wilbur and Orville: The First to Fly (1973)iMDB Rating: 8.1
Date Released : 8 January 2009
Stars : Edward Andrews, James Keach, Stacy Keach, John S. Lawrence III." />
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Watch Wilbur and Orville: The First to Fly Trailer :

Review :

A great production

I saw this for the first time years ago, and I remember how well the whole production was put together. I have been searching for either a DVD or a VHS to add to my collection. I recently obtained a copy of Michael Moriarity's opus "Winds of Kitty Hawk" and as good as that is I feel the Keach brothers presentation is tops and equals if not surpasses "Winds of Kitty Hawk". I agree with another's comment that the Keach brothers movie should be put on DVD for historic and annal purposes and put in the National Archives in Washington D.C. What adds to the authenticity of the film is many faceted; like the times they teased their nephew by playing jokes on him at the dinner table using wires to move his plate back and forth. One scene I remember is Orville applying ointment to his face in a most deliberate manner and Wilbur urging him to make haste; Orville replies in very slow, deliberate terms something to the effect that "...I..always..take...my...time..in..most things!" or something to that effect. There were many poignant moments in their attempts to fly, but the personal touches were a stroke of genius. C. S. Boyd

No comments:

Post a Comment